Known for its picturesque neighbourhood and quiet community, popular East Hill is a wonderful place for families as well as empty nesters. This spacious home with a generous square footage and 3-vehicle covered parking boasts a wonderful location overlooking the valley views. Inside this level entry home, a large entryway welcomes you and a thoughtful layout awaits. A kitchen with oak cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tiled floor, convenient desk area, and corner pantry opens up to the dining and living room areas for ease of entertaining. With sliding glass doors to the covered deck overlooking the yard and valley, the living room contains a handsome stone-faced gas fireplace, hardwood flooring, and a vaulted ceiling. Further, a sunken family room area is suitable for a number of purposes – feel free to make it yours! Also on the main floor, the master bedroom suite is outfitted with carpeted flooring, a walk-in closet, and private ensuite bathroom with soaker tub and separate shower. Two additional bedrooms share a full hall bathroom on the walkout daylight basement level, where plentiful storage and a bonus family room with wet bar and sliding glass doors to the covered patio area exists.
- A spacious two car garage and detached single car garage accessed from the basement level.
- Large deck with lovely valley views off the main floor.
- Covered patio off the lower level.
- .16-acre lot with a level fenced yard, ideal for kids and pets.
- Underground irrigation.
- Fully fenced rear yard.
- Open-concept main floor with thoughtful layout.
- Oak cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, desk area, and breakfast bar in kitchen.
- Spacious living room with stone-faced gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings with fan, hardwood flooring, and sliding glass doors to deck.
- Large dining room area.
- Sunken family room on main floor, could be office, playroom, whatever you desire!
- 2 piece bathroom complete with laundry facilities.
- Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with soaker tub and separate shower.
- Two spacious additional bedrooms on lower level.
- Family room on lower level with wet bar and sliding glass doors to the covered patio.
- Third covered parking can be separated from your basement or keep as is, a showcase for your favorite vehicle!
- Built in vacuum, water system and much more!
- Located in a quiet, and family-friendly community of East Hill.
- Walkable neighbourhood, close to Silver Star School.
- Positioned close to walking trails and a dog park.
For a private viewing of this family-friendly East Hill home with valley views, call RE/MAX Vernon Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and "Just Add Salt"!