An expansive family home deserving of the breathtaking lake views it possesses, this sprawling six-bedroom estate is built to entertain on two levels with incredible outdoor areas and a heated pool. On the main floor, an enviable kitchen contains granite countertops, a generous island, double fridges, and spacious butler’s pantry. Hardwood flooring spans the formal dining room, and the lovely living room is outfitted with carpeted flooring and a handsome gas fireplace. From this level, access a covered deck showcasing the surrounding landscape for the ultimate in al fresco dining. A main floor master bedroom awaits with walk-in closet, carpeted flooring, and a spa-like ensuite with marble tile floors. Below the main floor, the finished walkout basement offers a family room with gleaming hardwood flooring, a bonus den, and five additional bedrooms. This includes a second master suite with full ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. A wine room and laundry room complete this level. Outside, a heated saltwater pool is surrounded by a patio awaiting days of seasonal entertainment.
- Breathtaking lake and mountain views from the entire property.
- Large driveway with abundant parking.
- Double garage with space for storage.
- Attractive, low-maintenance landscaping with inground sprinkler system.
- Covered wrap-around balcony on upper level.
- Hot tub and outdoor misting system to help cool off on those hot summer days.
- Heated saltwater pool on lower level, fully fenced with large patio area. New pool liner and bottom installed approximately one month ago.
- Marble tiled mudroom upon entry.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, butler pantry, large island, and double fridge.
- Formal dining room with hardwood flooring.
- Living room with carpeted flooring and handsome gas fireplace.
- Office space with marble tile flooring and built in shelving.
- Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with marble flooring and trough sink
- Two laundry rooms.
- Finished walkout basement with abundant living space.
- Second master on basement level with full ensuite bathroom including heated floor in shower and heated bathtub.
- Family room on basement level with hardwood flooring.
- Bonus den, wine room, and laundry rooms on basement level.
- Reverse osmosis system installed in home.
- Zoned controlled heating throughout home.
- Expansive family home with abundant outdoor living and heated saltwater pool.
- A short walk to your private oasis – Mud Lake where you will find mule deer feeding on the fresh grass and ospreys feeding on the goldfish. Private skating pond in the winter months as well.
- Dog friendly park just up the street with tennis courts, a volleyball court and beautiful walking trails.
- Ten minute walk to Kalamalka Lake and the Rail Trail.
For a private viewing of this spectacular home with lake views, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!