First time buyers or downsizers take notice, this entirely move-in ready and impeccably maintained home in a desirable Armstrong neighborhood offers all the benefits of single family living without any of the stress. Inside, a thoughtful layout awaits with gleaming laminate flooring underfoot and numerous large picture windows adding abundant natural light. Bright and white cabinetry in the kitchen is complemented by an updated backsplash and stainless-steel appliances. Further, two spacious bedrooms share a modernized hall bathroom, and a combination laundry/mudroom leads to the backyard. Outside, a fully fenced yard boasts generous shade trees, as well as a mature garden with tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, and assorted berries. You will love morning coffee on the established patio seating area, and the ability to walk to numerous local amenities.
- Great location, in a lovely Armstrong neighborhood.
- Home is set back nicely from the road.
- Attached carport and lots of uncovered parking.
- Fully-fenced yard, ideal for kids and pets.
- Numerous mature shade trees.
- Established gardens with berries and vegetables.
- Lovely patio seating area, great for morning coffee or an evening glass of wine.
- Detached shed in backyard.
- Newer laminate flooring underfoot.
- Large picture windows and lots of natural light.
- White cabinetry, stainless steel, and an updated backsplash in the kitchen.
- Two bedrooms share an updated hall bathroom.
- Laundry and storage room leading out to the backyard.
- Great charm and character throughout.
- Walk to numerous local amenities.
- Fully move-in ready home.
For a private viewing of this move-in ready home ideal for first time buyers, call RE/MAX Vernon Salt Fowler today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!