Move right into this fully renovated single-family home in Vernon and begin the enjoyment of the historic charm and character immediately. Complete with its own red barn on the creek, the lovely property on just under a half-acre is the picture of idyllic. Inside, gleaming flooring spans throughout, from the kitchen with bright, white cabinetry and stainless steel, to the living room with a handsome fireplace. Two bedrooms share a gorgeous bathroom with a freestanding tub, and laundry is conveniently positioned in the hall. Upstairs, a self-contained suite with exposed barn wood and a full kitchen offers direct access to the rooftop balcony, which is wonderful for entertaining. Below the main floor, a large basement is clean and prepared for generous storage with potential for finishing. Outside, enjoy the picturesque yard and creekside barn with a large upper loft and refinished barn doors.
- Historic home in a great location in Vernon.
- Positioned on a spacious .49-acre corner lot close to schools.
- Abundant parking on the property.
- Sprawling, level yard with lots of space for kids and pets.
- Detached 32 x 24 barn on the creek with great storage space and potential.
- Rooftop balcony off the upstairs suite.
- Open-concept main floor with gleaming flooring underfoot and bright, white walls.
- Fully renovated interior with massive updates.
- Handsome fireplace in the living room.
- Lovely kitchen with bright, white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and complementary countertops.
- Main floor bathroom with freestanding tub.
- Two bedrooms are located on the main level.
- Renovated upstairs, with the self-contained suite.
- Open-concept with barn wood-clad walls and vaulted ceilings, and a full kitchen in the upstairs suite.
- Spacious basement with lots of potential and storage.
- Great location, close to schools and amenities.