Don’t blink! With 1150 feet of lakeshore out of the ALR, this unique residential farm on 5.76 acres offers a spectacular and in-demand location. Overlooking endless unobstructed waterfront, valley, and city views sits an incredibly charming home that has been meticulously renovated throughout. Inside, gleaming hardwood flooring spans throughout the majority of the property, from the gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and traditional farm sink to the bright and spacious living room with pellet stove and direct access to the expansive wrap-around deck. A calm and serene master bedroom boasts a walk-in closet and enpotentia bathroom with marble flooring. A second bedroom and well-appointed full hall bath await for guests, and a bonus loft space is ideal for a multitude of ideas. Full irrigation has been connected to city water, and thoughtful landscaping spans the entire property.
- 1150 feet of lakeshore with unobstructed waterfront views.
- 5.76 acre property currently zoned as Country residence.
- Incredible Lake, Valley, and Vernon city lights views from the entire property.
- Wrap-around deck on home overlooking lake views.
- Versatile property with the addition of a sewer line.
- Connected to city water via 750 feet of ¾” piping.
- City water is connected to irrigation system.
- Abundant parking on property.
- Road has been outfitted with 7” Riff Raff and proper drainage for spring months.
- Storage and shop outbuilding with 220V power.
- Second shop in rear of property with 120V power.
- Thoughtful and mature landscaping throughout.
- All new windows and doors on home.
- Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout.
- Updated interior with newer LED fans, LED lighting, as well as newer plumbing and wiring.
- Gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, a traditional farm sink, all new gas stove, and stainless-steel appliances.
- Living room with pellet stove and access to deck.
- Master suite with attached ensuite bathroom with marble flooring and walk-in closet.
- Second bedroom shares well-appointed hall bathroom with guests.
- Laundry space with newer washer and gas dryer.
- Bonus loft space above with great opportunity.
- Only house on street with highway access and waterfront.
For a private viewing of this waterfront property on 5.76 acres out of the ALR, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!