Technically, Middleton Mountain is not a mountain – it is a hill! It is a planned community spanning the municipalities of Vernon and Coldstream. Middleton Mountain provides incredible views of Greater Vernon and surroundings, while connecting natural treasures in the area for visitors and residents to enjoy all year round.
Real Estate Info:
The area consists of comfortable family homes and townhomes, adult communities, and executive homes – many with incredible Kalamalka Lake views.
Middleton Mountain borders the City of Vernon and South BX on the east and extends well into the Coldstream to the south. Access is from Highway 6 and Kalamalka Road. A new connector road provides direct access to Highway 97.
Living on Middleton Mountain means you will have easy and quick access to downtown, golf courses, parks, schools, college and of course Kal Beach.
Several parks and trails are located on the hill and encompass Kalamalka Lake, Coldstream Valley, Vernon Hill, Silver Star Mountain, Swan Lake, Turtle Mountain and the City of Vernon.
- McKergow Meadow walking/hiking trails
- Middleton Mountain Trails
- Sawicki Park for pickle ball, tennis or children’s waterpark
- Mt Ida ‘stairs’ and walking trails
- Kalamalka (Kal) Beach and Pumphouse Beach
- Beachfront store and paddleboard rentals
- Alexanders Beachfront Restaurant and wine/beer store
- Kalamalka Lake Provincial Park, Cosens Bay Park
- Kalavista Boat Launch
- Greater Vernon Athletics Park
- Vernon Golf and Country Club and Hillview Golf Course on your way to work
- Silver Star Mountain Resort
- Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre
There are currently no schools built in this area, however children can be attend: Elemtary – Hillview, Kidston, Coldstream Elementaries and École Beairsto. Secondary: VSS or Kal.