|Lot 4 Price::||$134,900|
|Lot 7 Price::||$99,900|
|Lot 8 Price::||$104,900|
|Lot 9 Price::||$109,900|
|Lot 10 Price::||$149,900|
|Lot 12 Price: :||$134,900|
Sometimes you need more than just a home, you need a community. With an investment in this Vetter Place subdivision lot, you will get just that. The neighborhood is located minutes to downtown Enderby, an incredible community filled with recreation in the Shuswap River and Hunters Range, history in the heritage walking tours, shopping in multiple local businesses, cultural events throughout the year, and so much more. The lot itself comes complete with all underground services to the lot line, accessibility via paved public roads, and a building scheme to protect your investment for years to come. Breathtaking views of the Enderby Cliffs and the surrounding valley plus a quiet cul-de-sac location further bolster the advantages of this dream home in the making.
- Breathtaking views of Enderby Cliffs and valley.
- All underground services to the lot line including city water and sewer, hydro, natural gas, cable and internet.
- Building scheme in place to protect your investment.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, ideal for families.
- Lots accessible via paved road.
- Ideal location close to downtown Enderby and all of the amenities it offers.
- Short walk to the local elementary school.
- Fantastic lots in newer Vetter subdivision, a fantastic investment in your future.
- Surrounded by many lakes including Gardom Lake (approx. 15 minutes), Mara Lake (30), Swan Lake (30), Mabel Lake (45), plus 20-45 minutes to Salmon Arm and Vernon’s lakes!
- 20-30 minutes to hospitals in Salmon Arm / Vernon
- Other popular areas interests are the Enderby Cliffs hiking trails and the very sandy Waterwheel Beach at Tuey Park
For a private viewing of these wonderful lots adjacent to cultural and active Enderby, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and “Just Add Salt”!
For more information on the Vetter Place subdivision in Enderby, please Contact Us below: