Whether for vacation or year-round use, this spectacular Okanagan Lakefront property boasts a generous interior with extensive space for family and guests and 75 feet of privately set water frontage. Laid out as a traditional walkout rancher, the main floor contains living and gathering areas with incredible panoramic views captured by floor-to-ceiling windows and vaulted ceilings. Maple flooring gleams and spans throughout, and a three-sided propane fireplace adds warmth and ambiance to the open concept living kitchen and formal dining areas. The adjacent kitchen contains maple shaker cabinetry, walk in pantry stainless steel appliances, and a center island. From this space, access the expansive deck with infinity railing overlooking the lake below. A master bedroom with deck access also exists on the main floor, with jetted tub and walk-in closet, and a bonus office with built in cabinet and a Murphy bed is a great flex area for guests. Below the main floor, the walkout basement boasts an additional three bedrooms plus a sleeping nook. Further, a large family room walks out to the patio and steps leading to the beach. With a massive beach area and oversized dock, this lakefront escape is prepared to please. Access to 20 Acres of common property to ensure privacy
- Like-new Okanagan Lakefront home, privately set at the end of the development.
- Spectacular Okanagan Lake views.
- 75 feet of private Okanagan Lake shore.
- Spacious double garage with abundant storage.
- Large deck off the main floor with infinity railing and remote awning.
- Steps leading down to the beach below.
- Oversized dock and sitting area.
- Huge beach area.
- 20+ acres of Common Property
- Open-concept layout with maple flooring underfoot.
- Vaulted ceilings with floor to ceiling windows.
- Kitchen with maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, center island, and breakfast nook.
- Separate laundry room with basin.
- Two-sided propane fireplace in living and dining areas.
- Home is wired for a sound system.
- Main floor master suite with deck access, walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with jetted tub.
- Main floor office with Murphy bed.
- Three additional bedrooms, plus a sleeping nook on basement level.
- Family room on basement level with patio access.
- Ultraviolet water treatment system.
- Home was built in 2002 but has been rarely used and is in pristine condition.
- 20 Acres of Common Property