Enjoy the peace, serenity, and recreational opportunity that a property backing onto Crown land affords. With 20 acres of organic fertile land and approximately 70 new and mature apple, cherry, grape and plum trees, this expansive farmland within the Salmon Valley boasts breathtaking mountain views and incredible potential. Inside the home itself, a bright and open concept awaits with laminate flooring underfoot and direct access to the covered deck. Copious white cabinetry and a casual breakfast bar await in the kitchen, and a gas fireplace with built ins in the living room adds warmth and ambiance. Elsewhere, the main floor master suite comes complete with a full ensuite bathroom, and a second bedroom is great for guests. Upstairs, two additional large bedrooms exist, including one that is roughed in for an ensuite bathroom. Below the main floor, the unfinished basement level has already been equipped with framed in 5th bedroom and has been roughed in for a bathroom. In addition to the approximate 70 new trees planted, an extensive array of fruit and vegetables plants join herb gardens and further tree varieties to create a gardener’s oasis on this spectacular acreage, complete with multiple outbuildings and irrigation system.
- 20.14-acre farmland property within the Salmon Valley.
- Organic and fertile land.
- Great location, backing onto Crown Land.
- Approximately 5 acres of level land with approx. 2.8 acres in the ALR.
- 12x16 shop fully insulated and 220 power.
- 20x40 shelter or storage.
- Well water system with estimated 55 gpm and currently producing 28 gpm with 25 hp pump.
- Approx. 3500 ft of irrigation lines and 6 water hydrants around the property.
- Property currently has farm status.
- Lots of timber value.
- 3 large plateaus could be used for pasture once fencing is added.
- Approximately 70 new and mature apple, cherry, grape and plum trees, joining an array of nut trees, vegetable and herb gardens, etc.
- Existing fruit trees and crops include 2 walnut, 2 hazelnuts, 3 Italian Plum, 1 Chinese golden plum (approx. 750 lbs), 1 Chinese apple/pear (approx. 500 lbs), 1 dwarf pear, 1 Lapins cherry (approx. 500-1000 lbs), 4-5 mature grapes (approx. 50 lbs), 10 table grapes, Asparagus, Egyptian onions, 1000 strawberry plants (approx. 1000 litres), 1 Gooseberry, 1200 garlic planted, Lavender.
- Large, covered deck off the main floor.
- Pool with new liner included.
- Open-concept layout with carpet, laminate, and vinyl flooring.
- Copious white cabinetry in the kitchen.
- Gas fireplace with built-in surround in the living room.
- Main floor master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom on the main floor.
- Separate laundry/mud room on the main floor.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms on the second floor, one of which is roughed in for a bathroom.
- Unfinished basement level with framing in place for 5th bedroom and a framed and roughed in bathroom.
- An extensive array of fruit and nut trees, vegetable plants, and herb gardens.