Some properties speak for themselves, and this thoughtfully designed and incredible-executed property is one of them. Outfitted with a custom kitchen, you’ll love entertaining amongst the extensive transitional cabinetry, Corian countertops with Blanco granite sink and Centra riviera tile, large peninsula for preparation, expansive 36’ pantry, and banquet-style seating with easy extension. Further highlights include a dedicated cleaning cabinet, Café style hood vent and champagne cabinet pulls, and waterproof white oak laminate flooring. After reveling in your spectacular kitchen, guests will love retreating to your rear yard. Complete with custom lighting and fire pit, this space is as great for adult entertaining as it is for kids with its playhouse and play area. Back inside, three bedrooms exist on the fully renovated main floor, including the primary suite with a charming half bathroom and walk-in closet. The living room boasts a handsome stone fireplace with a hideaway mantle, ready for a framed TV. Below the main floor, a large family room is suitable for a multitude of purposes, and a spacious fourth bedroom is wonderful for guests.
- Single-family home in a desirable area of Vernon.
- Attached tandem single-car garage.
- Space for RV parking beside the home.
- Incredible backyard space, with customized lighting and fire pit.
- Kids playhouse and dedicated play area in back yard.
- Attached rear deck with pressure-treated decking.
- White oak laminate flooring from Mohawk flooring, installed by Nufloors.
- Transitional modern and classic design throughout, and entirely renovated on the main floor.
- Custom kitchen with Ikea cabinetry that can be easily retrofitted for a future style change.
- Peninsula preparation space, with abundant storage.
- Cleaning cupboard outfitted with electric receptacle for future outlet and recycling center under the sink.
- Huge 36” pantry in the kitchen.
- Corian countertops, Blanco granite sink, and Centra riviera tile backsplash.
- Café-style hood vent and champagne cabinet pulls.
- Banquet-style seating with storage.
- Coffee station/wet bar with bar fridge.
- Stone-faced fireplace in the living area with hideaway mantle, ready for Frame TV.
- Updated plumbing and electrical throughout the house.
- Three bedrooms on main floor, and one below on lower level.
- Completely renovated main floor, this home is fully move-in ready.
- Custom kitchen with all the bells and whistles.
- Great outdoor for entertaining.