Forget the hassle of building or renovating. Move right into this nearly new home on a flat lot and begin without delay enjoying all the recreational activities that await at your doorstep. Located in a great community close to crown land and the waterfront, with trails for hiking, ATVing, and snowmobiling nearby, the two-bedroom property is made for enjoying the outdoors. Inside, 9-foot ceilings await throughout, as well as a thoughtful and open-concept layout. A cozy electric fireplace (possible conversion to real f/p insert) in the living room adds wonderful ambiance, with built-in shelving for storage and décor. The adjacent kitchen contains copious rich wood cabinetry, as well as stainless steel appliances, and a large breakfast bar. Elsewhere, a master bedroom suite awaits with a full bathroom, and a second bedroom is generously sized. The bonus rec room could easily be converted into a third bedroom. Outside, an attached deck with a hot tub adds a private space for enjoying the gorgeous surroundings—also 50 AMP RV Outlet and Sani are available.
- Just steps away from hiking trails, ATVing, dirt biking, snowmobiling, and more.
- The waterfront and beaches are located close by.
- Positioned on a flat, 0.3-acre lot.
- Spacious two-car garage with great storage.
- Attached deck with hot tub, ideal for relaxing and enjoying the peaceful surroundings.
- Large living room with electric fireplace and built-in shelving.
- Rich wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, and a large breakfast bar in the kitchen.
- Adjacent dining room with large picture windows.
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom shares the second full bathroom with guests.
- Additional room could be converted into a third bedroom.
- Positioned on a flat lot close to Crown Land and the waterfront.
- Opportunity to easily convert into a three-bedroom home.