View 3D Virtual Tours & video online. Community living without any sacrifice on space, this Desert Cove single-family home offers an expansive backyard with a gardener’s oasis as well as extensive amenities within the community itself. Inside, laminate flooring extends throughout, from the living room with a cozy gas fireplace to the formal dining area. The adjacent kitchen contains copious natural wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a casual dining area. Elsewhere, the master bedroom suite awaits with a large bay window, walk-in closet, and private ensuite bathroom. A second bedroom is wonderful for guests. Outside, cherry, plum, and apple trees exist, as well as raspberry bushes and thoughtful landscaping, and a large, covered patio ideal for outdoor entertaining. Beyond the private yard, a community indoor and inground pool await, as well as abundant scheduled activities. Just 14 minutes to Vernon and 3 minutes to the Spallumcheen Golf and Country Club, the adult-only community boasts an ideal location and a plentiful array of amenities.
- Single-family home within the desirable Desert Cove community.
- Spacious double garage with great storage opportunity.
- Large, covered patio with great potential for outdoor entertaining.
- Cherry, plum, and apple trees are in the yard, as well as raspberry bushes.
- Gorgeous landscaping with a garden shed in the rear yard.
- 14 minutes to downtown Vernon and just a few minutes to the Spallumcheen Golf and Country Club.
- Laminate flooring throughout most of the home.
- Living room with cozy and handsome fireplace.
- Copious light wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a tiled backsplash in the kitchen.
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet, bay window, and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom for guests.
- Spacious laundry room area.
- Indoor and inground community pool.
- Great community amenities, including clubs and yoga.
- Adult-only community.