Rich in character and high in potential, this impeccably-maintained Kalamalka Lakefront property is the ultimate opportunity. Positioned close to multiple beaches, abundant amenities, and the Okanagan Rail Trail, the location couldn’t be more ideal. Inside, rich hardwood flooring spans throughout, and thoughtful updates mix naturally with original details. Granite countertops and a peninsula with breakfast bar accent the kitchen, and a handsome stone-faced fireplace lays center stage in the living room. The dining room contains a freestanding gas woodstove for cozy meals. The main floor leads out onto a partially-covered patio and rear lawn with small private beach. Above the main floor, a spacious second floor contains the master bedroom that leads to an expansive deck with glass railing for un obstructed views. A family room on this floor shares balcony access, and three additional bedrooms await.
- Ideally-located Kalamalka Lakefront property.
- Close to the rail trail, beaches, and other amenities.
- Single car garage with additional storage.
- Large upper balcony with glass railing.
- Covered lower patio and rear lawn overlooking the lake.
- Newer roof on home.
- Private beach with buoys guarding the shoreline making for safer swimming.
- Raised vegetable beds and highly productive cherry tree, strawberry bed and raspberry garden.
- Three buoys in front of our property bought and paid for by us, $500 x 3 to provide a safe swimming area.
- The same view to the East as the Viewpoint, which was classed in National Geographic some years ago as one of the ten best views in the world.
- 80 mile view toward the Monashees and Pinnacles and on a fine day, a peak above Kaslo.
- A 20 ft dock on this side of the lake could support a diving tower as the water deepens quickly and a boat can be driven close into shore.
- Great original character and multiple updates throughout.
- Hardwood flooring throughout main floor.
- Handsome wood-burning fireplace in living room.
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops.
- Freestanding wood stove in dining room.
- Master suite on second floor with deck access.
- Family room located on second floor with deck access.
- Private Water License from Provincial Government $71 per year for 500 gallons of water per day so no need for high quarterly water fees. Water purification softener already installed
- Lakefront living with unobstructed views and great recreational opportunity.
- Perfect location close to rail trail, shopping, and amenities.
- Located five minutes from the hospital and downtown restaurants and just 35 minutes from the Kelowna Airport.
For a private viewing of this character-rich Kalamalka Lakefront home, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!