Escape the ordinary with this spectacular estate, reminiscent of Santa Fé architecture with immense charm, character and spectacular valley view. The impressive beam pergola, an original locomotive bell accent the exterior and an iron gate leads to the large courtyard. Inside the home large reclaimed beams span throughout. An expansive kitchen awaits with custom birch cabinetry, center island with a handsome granite countertop. A lovely breakfast nook contains a built-in bar area with a wine fridge and beer tap. Nearby, a formal dining room is complimented with a handmade table out of local repurposed wood and a hutch nook. The adjacent living room boasts gleaming hardwood flooring underfoot, a handsome fireplace, and access to the rear covered pergola and courtyard. Elsewhere, the master suite serves as the ultimate retreat with private access to the courtyard patio and pool, as well as a spa-like ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower. An additional 2 piece bath serves both the pool area and the master bedroom. Two additional bedrooms are bright and inviting. Outside, an expansive patio awaits with a covered exterior dining area, a fabulous pergola and a large in-ground saltwater pool all benefits from a spectacular view. There is an additional office overlooking the pool and valley above the triple garage attached to the main home. A unique separate shop exists with a double-bay garage and 50’s diner, ready to transport you back in time. Come see everything this charming property can offer you today.
- Exterior trim from repurposed fencing.
- Antique Locomotive bell in bell tower entrance.
- Triple car garage with a large office above attached to main house.
- Large patio with covered dining area and grapevine covered pergola.
- In-ground saltwater pool with newer pump and heater.
- Garden area courtyard and covered pergola off living room
- Shop with double garage with 50’s diner.
- Natural gas for BBQ front and back.
- Two 50 amp service plug-ins for motor coaches.
- Shop gas radiant heat – multiple welder plug-ins.
- Open-concept layout with exposed beams throughout.
- Birch cabinetry and island with granite countertops in kitchen.
- Kitchen nook with built-in bar with wine fridge and beer tap.
- Dining room with dining table made from repurposed wood.
- Hardwood floors and handsome fireplace in living room.
- Master suite with ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Additional 2 piece bathroom serves both the pool area and master bedroom
- Two additional bedrooms.
- Spacious laundry room.
- Character rich property with an incredible outdoor living area.
For a private viewing of this character-rich home in a newer subdivision, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!