With extensive updates, this gorgeous, move-in ready home feels like new -- but without the cost. Its spacious, open-plan interior feels luxurious, and boasts brand-new flooring, a bright open kitchen, and brand new stainless steel appliances including a gas range. Get excited for dinner parties in your beautiful dining room, afternoon happy hour in your modern sunroom, and evenings spent around the opulent wood-burning fireplace in your elegant, large living room.
You’ll almost forget you’re such a close walk to local amenities and stores, since the view from the living room’s big windows offers a stunning vista of an orchard and the foothills - offering a secluded, out-of-town feel. Enjoy your coffee - and the view - in the morning sun from your gorgeous front porch.
On the main floor, the sun-room, two bedrooms, and a master bathroom - which features a deep bathtub and a double vanity - are just the beginning of what this home has to offer. Downstairs, the basement boasts extensive storage, two bedrooms, a second bathroom, and a den. Partially finished, this basement offers the space and potential to fulfill any need: rooms for houseguests, a potential workshop or gear room, or a kids’ play area.
This fabulous home will be a dream come true for your growing family.
- This corner lot on a quiet street feels secluded and peaceful: an excellent location with a spectacular view, that’s just minutes from shopping and amenities, and offers a spectacular view.
- Gas bbq hookup on deck, and a fenced backyard with afternoon sun.
- Extensively updated with new paint, windows, and flooring throughout.
- Expansive, open-concept layout on main floor.
- Modern Kitchenaid stainless steel appliances and shaker cabinetry in this beautifully-remodelled kitchen.
- New furnace and hot water tank.
- Main floor master bedroom and second bedroom share a spacious, full bathroom with a double vanity.
- Finished basement with two additional bedrooms and bonus den.
- This entirely-updated interior offers a like-new status without the cost.