If the calm, serenity of rural life and all the amenities of the city just minutes away describes the home on your bucket list, we're about to fill that bucket. This beautiful updated single family home features panoramic city, mountain, and orchard views and all the outdoor living space you could possibly need. Oh yeah...there's a sparkling pool outside. Hold that thought, we'll tell you about that shortly. This tastefully refreshed home blends open concept main floor living, with culinary efficiency. Solid oak cabinets provide ample storage above and below complimenting the elegant quartz countertops. The functional main floor laundry/mud room also has a farm style deep sink, along with extra cabinetry for additional storage. You will immediately notice the gleaming recently installed upscale laminate flooring, flowing the length of the entire main floor. The showpiece of the living area is a beautiful floor to ceiling stacked rock fireplace, with pre-wired big screen hidden TV plugs. The updated main floor bath is fresh and bright with ample storage space. The master bedroom is very roomy with lots of closet space and features floor to ceiling double sliding mirror doors. The 2-bedroom bottom floor has also been recently refreshed. The bedrooms are spacious, plenty of closet space and a huge double sink bathroom gives kids the space they need to get ready for the day. There's another bonus room that could serve as an office, as it's fully wired for Telus Fibre Optic...or just a space to call your own. You decide. The functionality of the bottom level is complemented with a shelved room that could be used as a fruit room, as well as a large workbench in the mechanical room...again with additional storage built in. By the way, this at one time was a fully functioning hobby farm, so you're always fixing something. The bottom door opens to level access the pool area. For about 4 months of the year, this is the pulse of the property. On those hot Okanagan Summer days, you'll appreciate the covered pergola along with the roll down shade screens. The sparkling 16 x 32 inground pool has a brand-new liner, a heater that was installed last year and a new pump installed just 3 years ago. The pool deck is huge, allowing for as many chairs as your company needs. Check out the gazebo for additional sheltered seating space and the perfect place for a cool breeze on a hot day. Just 2 steps down between the beautiful flowering magnolia tree and the gazebo, is a grassy flat area ideal for lawn games. Just around the corner are a couple of heritage Okanagan fruit trees to just pick and eat, as well as a firepit in case you want to have ‘s'more fun’. Half of the entire property is wide open to handle anything you must park, absolutely anything. The area is also perfect for those bigger dogs to run and enjoy the space, yet also contained enough to keep smaller dogs safe and secure. As this was a hobby farm once, the property also includes out-buildings that have been secured with doors and converted to more storage. Pool access from the side, means friends and family do not have to parade through your entire house to get to the fun below. If we have ticked some of your boxes you owe it to yourself and your family to check it out, you have earned this.
- 0.62-acre property located in a private and serene area, close to downtown amenities.
- Flat, gently-sloping land with a fully fenced yard.
- Smaller fenced area for pets in back yard.
- Recently relined and heated in ground pool in yard.
- Covered pergola with pull down shades.
- Charming gazebo in yard with seating area.
- Partially covered patio area.
- Deck off main floor.
- Lovely city and orchard views from the property.
- RV parking located on property.
- Multiple sheds located on the property.
- Rancher-style home with abundant tasteful updates.
- Newer upscale laminate flooring, newer lighting, and some windows recently replaced.
- Open concept living area with gas fireplace.
- Gleaming Quartz countertops in kitchen.
- Main floor master bedroom.
- Laundry room off kitchen with farm-style sink and storage.
- Two additional bedrooms located below with great storage and a large, shared bathroom for kids.
- Bonus den with closet on lower level.
- Family room with gas fireplace and wet bar with sink and fridge on lower level, great for pool parties.
- Located 10 minutes from downtown amenities.
- Stunning in ground pool with newer liner, and heater and pump both recently replaced.
For a private viewing of this private and serene property with stunning pool close to downtown amenities, call RE/MAX Vernon Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!