View 3D Virtual Tours & video online.There is nothing average about this serenely-set and privately-located forest cabin at the desirable Outback on Okanagan Lake. Inside, an open-concept prevails throughout the living, dining, and kitchen areas, with gleaming engineered hardwood flooring accented by exposed beams in the ceiling. Massive floor to ceiling windows in the living room showcase the gorgeous surroundings and breathtaking views, and the large kitchen boasts a handsome fusion of rustic and contemporary. Elsewhere, a lovely master boasts a private ensuite bathroom with soaker tub, and a second bedroom in the main house is perfect for children. A bonus detached casita contains a third bedroom that is ideal for guests. This secluded oasis offers all of this, including an idyllic location. The Outback on Okanagan Lake is not simply another Vernon community. With multiple tennis courts, pools and hot tubs, fitness center, and private beach, this handsome lakefront property offers a unique lifestyle that goes beyond luxury.
- Private and serene forest cabin within the Outback on Okanagan Lake.
- Great location with abundant parking for you and guests.
- Potential marina interest included.
- Waterfront resort with pools, beaches, tennis courts, hiking trails, and fire pit.
- Open-concept living, dining, and kitchen area with exposed beam ceilings.
- Manufactured hardwood flooring.
- Well-appointed kitchen with white cabinetry, tiled backsplash, and stainless steel appliances.
- Master suite with fabulous ensuite bathroom and soaker tub.
- Two additional bedrooms, one within a detached casita with full ensuite bathroom.
- Fully furnished property, ideal for a second home
- Area of architecturally stunning homes with 5 Intimate neighbourhoods, each with their own unique character and feel, are arranged over 60 acres of lakeside pine forest, providing unparalleled privacy and seclusion.
- Fabulous new marina is work in progress.
- Resort-style amenities include two pools, tennis courts and hot tubs.
- Two private beaches: South Bay and Quarry Bay
- Enjoy the breathtaking cliffside glass elevator down to the Quarry Bay waterfront boardwalk. Enjoy the beach and granite tunnel leading through to the fire pit sitting area lakeside.
- Well-equipped fitness center, library, sitting area and teen room in the common Owner’s Lodge
- Excellent rental program in place – easy to lock and leave while subsidizing your vacation home.
- Snowshoeing and plenty of hiking trails in the neighbouring Ellison Provincial Park.
- 20 minutes from Vernon’s shops, restaurants and attractions.
- 40 minutes from the Kelowna International Airport.
For a private viewing of this peaceful and private forest cabin within The Outback, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!